Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wednesday - Day 18, Snow Day

I woke up this morning and looked outside and saw no snow on the ground, so I went to check the website just to be sure, and school was cancelled! Mom, had messaged me telling me also, so I told the kids to sleep in, and we decided that it was going to be Liz who stayed home until the babysitter would come, so, she calls, and Jessica and Amy didn't answer, so time goes by, and I start to feel sick at work, (thanks mom for Jinxing me) well, I get all my work done and go home at noon, so Liz decides to go to work to get stuff done, the roads are perfect and Im sure that her boss wasn't thrilled that she was taking a snow day on a day with no snow, so, we start watching the Andromeda Strain, which I guess there is a new one out and Katie and Jon have seen it, it was rated G so I figured it was safe, hard to believe how many people smoke in that movie and where they smoke (like in a lab), oh, and luckily there were no boys in the room at the moment they showed nudity on the TV, rated G and topless woman, never heard of such a thing, so we get about 1/4th through the movie and everybody is bored with it so, we started playing Guitar Hero, then it actually started to snow, a lot, we got about 4 inches in 4 hours, Im thinking that its going to be another snow day tomorrow too. Liz made it home okay, and we got the kids to bed okay, Veronica kept waking up and saying that she was having nightmares about diseases, from the movie Im sure, but she was so in and out that I doubt she got that from the movie, Liz went in to comfort her and Liz thinks that her problem is really that she doesnt like to sleep alone, missing Mariana and you, she has been awake until around 9 almost every night.

No comments: