Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday, Day 1 - And So It Begins...

Well I got home from work and everything had gone well with Liz and the kids, Jesse had started to be a little overwhelmed to say the least, so we gave him his meds a little early, and sent him to his room where he proceeded to scream and kick his door, hard enough to knock off the picture of Jen and me. After a few chicken tacos that Liz had made, I brought out the XBOX and we started to play Rock band, and from the previous night the big kids had gotten a lot better, when I loaded up the laptop to check my mail, all the kids were asking if they would be able to talk to mom right then, I told them she would call if she could but not tonight, Veronica needed some reading log signed, so Liz signed it. The kids got into bed and everything just fine.

No comments: